Z SoccerChic9: Abuse
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Nick is sitting at the computer beside me, and making random and nasty comments to me. And I must say, that I was doing nothing, absolutely nothing. I am merely sitting here, minding my own business, wrapped up in a huge blanket and playing Pac the Man (which I must say I have the highest score on and have had it for oh, like over 2 months:). I didn't even make fun of the fact that Nick is dirty cause he just showed up from work, and his hair is messy, and he looks funny...I never even mentioned that to him...yet he continues to abuse me with negitive commenets.

personally...I think he's jealous of my good looks and ability to roll out of bed and look so incredibly beautiful!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.