Z SoccerChic9: I can breathe again.
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
I recieved two tests back today. One in Canadian Politics which I did okay in. I was kinda worried about it so it was nice to see that I didn't fail. And the other one was from Litigation. I seriously thought I had bombed out on that test. I felt like I did so terrible. I had already kissed away and thoughts of rewards, Dean's honor list etc.. But, I got it back today and I passed and did okay. So, it is all good at Mohawk - I haven't entirely lost my mind and I still have a chance to doing okay in my courses. Whew.

I vote that we turn our weeks into four-day weeks. It is kinda nice have Monday shaved off - in my humble opinion. Like tomorrow is already Wednesday - that is crazy fast.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.