Z SoccerChic9: 600 pounds of Turkey
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
I hope everyone had a most awesome Thanksgiving weekend. I know I definately did. I skipped out of my afternoon class on Friday so that I could head up early to the cottage, the drive wasn't bad considering - though I slept most of the way, so I didn't really notice much:)

I spent my weekend relaxing, eating (the food was sinful I say - so good I am sure I gained about 30 pounds. Let's just say my dog didn't recognize me when rolled through the door:), went on some long walks, saw a little glimpse of the Northern Lights Sunday night on the beach, played some good volleyball, had some good talks with my sister, and enjoyed the amazing colours. It was great. Well rounded I say - and by that I do mean we are quite well rounded after that weekend.

Me and about 500 other people consumed about 600 pounds of turkey, 250 pounds of potatoes, 12 gallons of gravy, 30 pounds of cranberry sauce, and 120 different pies. That was our thanksgiving dinner and boy it was great!!

The weather was kinda hit or miss - Saturday was kinda rainy/overcast, Sunday was beautiful, and Monday was cloudy.

I read "Bourne Identity" on the weekend, and I really enjoyed it actually. Quite good says I.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to my four day week!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.