Z SoccerChic9: I am starting to wonder...
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
what will kill me first....the fact that my backpack weighs more then me, or a mob of people running over me in the hallway. I am not really sure yet, but both seem to be a possibility:)

My week of school starts off crazy, Monday's are a four class day from 9:00-5:00. I came home last night from school, did my homework for a few hours and then went to bed....it was sad:) Tuesdays are not really any better - I get here for a 9:00 morning class, have classes all day and end at 9:30 at night. Most likely go home, scramble to get my homework done, off to bed and ready to start my next day. Thank goodness Wednesday's are easy. Thursday's are busy - 9:00-5:00, and then Friday gives me a little bit of a breather - 8:00-2:00.

So ya, that is my week definately interesting.

I learned that I don't have to take University for three years in order to get accepted into law school - I can take a six hour law test, if I pass I could get accepted based on that. I found that kinda cool, it would mean that to be a Lawyer it would only take me a little over four years. That is based on the fact that I pass that hard test:)

My sister might be taking a night course here with me. Well, she would be in a different class but at least I would have someone to drive home with:)

I hope you all are having an awesome week so far!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.