Z SoccerChic9: Friday
Friday, September 10, 2004
Well, the first week passed quite quickly. School is going well, I am enjoying the classes, I have great teachers, my best friend at school is in my class, the lab bought new computers - it is great!!

Last night we had coffee at Starbucks with a bunch of us - always good to see my friends and hang! Tonight I plan on doing something exciting, like, oh ya, homework. Great stuff:)

I had Real Estate law this afternoon and enjoyed the "priviledge" of hearing horror stories from the Real Estate realm. Moral of the stories - get a house inspection before you buy the house, and include in that contract a search for bodies. This will hopefully take away the risk of you finding dead bodies in your house when you start remodeling:)

Anyhow folks, have a awesome weekend!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.