Z SoccerChic9: I am enjoying this.
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
I woke up at 11:21 - it was great. I am sorry for all you who are working and get up at insane hours - like before 10:00 in the morning:) But, seriously it is great!! Not that I could do this for the rest of my life but a week of it certainly is refreshing! Last night I stayed up late - wrote some poetry - or more like attempted to write some poetry - I have a lot on my mind yet it is not translating so well to paper.

Today I went for a bike ride - I am trying to do this everyday - hopefully it will help my running - since biking is suppose to create strong leg muscles - and running uses leg muscles. I went with my brother - he is fast cause he bikes all the time - I kept up though!

I have soccer practice tonight - otherwise no pressing plans - sorry to rub this in:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.