Z SoccerChic9: Sometimes just barely.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
I took a break from studying tonight and headed off to Johan's. We played some good three-on-three volleyball. I really need to start doing that regularly. It was a lot of fun, and I am covered in sand:) I have come to the present conclusion that my dad listens to wierd music - right now Enrique Iglesias - Escape - is playing on the computer. Wierd says me.

On the technology side - Microsoft has come out with something new - a search engine that looks for info. not only on the web but also on computer hard drives. This is going to challenge Google search, though Microsoft has yet to say when this search engine will come into play.

The political side - Kerry is promising to build a better military and a strong alliance overseas. By doing this he claims he will be sending a message to terrorist that, "You will lose and we will win." Presently Kerry is tied or slightly ahead of Bush in the polls. Though from what I am seeing I am not exactly sure that Kerry in power will change anything. He seems to share some of Bush's views. And the issue that people are most concerned about - war-on-terrorism - Kerry seems to support Bush's position.

Well, back to studying. I hope you guys are all having a great evening!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.