Z SoccerChic9: Continuing to be stretched.
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
I have three hours to kill this afternoon - this is a positive thing though because I am plugging through my homework, and because it is actually quiet in here, I am getting quite a bit done!

Tonight, I am wondering if soccer will be cancelled. As much as I would love to be there, I am kinda hoping it is cancelled so that I can get most of my homework done.

I was listening to a "sermon" tape on the way to school today, which I almost finished due to me forgetting my parking pass:), and the guy speaking was like "opportunities and problems are often the same thing, it just depends on your perspective." And I was thinking today about that, and I think he is right. Our perspective on something may change whether it is a problem to us, or an opportunity. Interesting.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.