Z SoccerChic9: A question.
Monday, July 26, 2004
If someone told you your future happiness depended on you splitting off a section of the ocean. Would you do it? Would you say, no it is impossible and not even try? Or would you spend your time trying to accomplish what seems impossible?

I asked myself this on Saturday. What would I do?

Sometimes life calls you to do things you really don't want to do. Yet, in some strange way, those things that seem impossible may not be. And in the end you become a better person after having to "split the ocean". Maybe you even look back and think, I would have never traded that space of time, because through it I learned the most.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.