Z SoccerChic9: Something I noticed.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
I was walking down the hallway to one of my classes and there was a girl in front of me. Now this is not necessarly something that is abnormal, though the guy ratio is definately higher then the girl ratio here, but the thing I noticed was her shoes. It was hard not to due to her shuffling her feet all the way down the hall. I have been told in past that I shuffle my feet when walking, I never realized it until it was pointed out to me. Now, I also know what I sound like:) Sorry, to all those of you who are annoyed by my feet shuffling problem. But, now I know I have a fellow foot shuffler!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.