Z SoccerChic9: This bugs me.
Monday, July 26, 2004
The other day I happened to be glancing through a magazine that my siblings had recieved from the library and I noticed they had a section on dinasoures. Of course the paragraph started with "millions of years ago".

Evolution is a theory, every scientist will agree with this. It has not been proven fully in a scientific manner. It exists as a theory. Yet, this theory has permeated most history and science books. It is taught in school and accepted as truth by many people. Now, I could argue that Evolution is not Biblical and such, but there is enough places that do this. Beside, if it can't be proven by science then it remains a theory and we as humans should not base the amount of stuff we do on it.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.