Z SoccerChic9: Sometimes.
Thursday, July 22, 2004
We had a class this morning, eight o'clock. They had just waxed the floors, it smelled absolutely terrible. I think I got high off of it, cause I am in a really wierd mood. They are laughing at me:o

Sometimes you tell yourself you aren't going to do something. My encouragement is to stick with that decision. Sometimes, you should change your mind because the decision you made was stupid in the first place. But often, our minds become weak because we do not do what we told ourselves we were going to accomplish.

When I go to the gym, if I tell myself I am going to run x amount of minutes, I run x amount of minutes at the pace I said. Even if I feel like I am going to die half way through. It is my small contribution to making my mind like steel.

We are trained by our society to give into many things. Don't deny yourself is a popular belief. But it is through attitude such as this that we become weak people.

Sticking to what you told yourself you were going to do may seem petty. But at the end of the day, if we can't do what we have said in the small things - how are we going to say no to the big things?
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.