Z SoccerChic9: Wednesday has almost ended.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
This is exciting, two more days of school, then two weeks left. It may be the busiest two weeks but hey. I get almost a full month off of school after that. So, who am I to complain? Some of the girls at school have day planners and they get to colour in a square for every day we finish. I think we might be a little stressed or something:)

"Fishponds"

When I looked
into your eyes
tonight.
I saw fishponds -
muddy with
doubt.
Swirling questions,
brushing against
alge covered
hope.
Splattered with
raindrops
of pain.

Startled,
I looked away.
Realized,
your eyes
are reflecting
my thoughts.
Despite
murky water.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.