Z SoccerChic9: You can laugh.
Monday, July 26, 2004
I did. See my family owns a Quad (four wheeler) and we have a field at the back of our property which the owners said we could use for bombing around. So, occasionaly I will go out and do so. Well, on Saturday, I was sitting outside enjoying the beautiful day and reading, since I had finished work in the morning and homework it was something I could do without feeling guilty! And my brothers had the Quad out, so I was like hey can I take it for a spin. So I did and they were watching me, so I was showing off. I do have the tendency at times to be a crazy driver. Well I totally wiped out at one point. After almost killing myself, at least it felt like it, I sat up and laughed. Though today I am not so on the laughing side. My arm is scraped up along with my leg, but my hip got the worst of it and is now turning a beautiful purple colour amidst scratches and such. It's kinda funny actually.

Today I am starting my second last week of school, and exams also begin. But hey, I am almost done and then a month off, so I am on the positive side!!

I am also on a quest to better myself as a person. See, I was thinking about what I posted the other day on how we should strengthen our minds, and I realized there are a whole lot of things I should be doing in order to accomplish that. So, my dance music has gone onto the shelf for a month:o and instead I am listening to sermon tapes and such when I drive. I figure I spend like 40 minutes at least in the car a day, think of all the knowledge I could gain by listening to decent stuff and expanding my brain.

I also went out on the weekend with my brother biking, since we have this sweet golf course being built a few minutes down the road. It is paved and winds through hills and such. Very nice. I figure I need to try to stress less, so since physical activity is something that helps me do that, and going to the gym can sometimes be boring - I am going to add biking to my week. It also gives me down time with my brother which is always cool.

Coffee House was Sunday night, we played some volleyball and such. It was good! So, at the end of the day, I had a good weekend!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.