Z SoccerChic9: This Morning.
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
It is funny sometimes how God shows you something in your life that you have to change and then tests it immediately. That is what happened to me this morning.

I woke up this morning, looked at my watch and had five, yes five, heart attacks in a quick row. My watch said 11:00 - I have a major test worth 35% of my mark at 11:00. And in my school if you are 20 minutes late you can't write the test. So, I freaked out, jumped out of bed and ran down stairs. Only to realize, my watch had died during the night and it was 7:30. I took some deep breaths of relief.

Then I was sitting on my bed doing Devo's and I was kinda worrying about my test today and other things that are on my mind at the moment, and I fliped the page of my Bible to see a verse talking about how we shouldn't worry and we should trust in God. I was like wow, thank you Lord you are really speaking to me. Cause I really do worry too much so I was like this is good I need to change this.

I head off to school, parked, go to put my parking pass in the window and realize I don't have it. It must of fell out of my bag at home. I sit there like okay God you know I have a test, help me not to worry and such - so I turned around headed home, maybe sped a little, got my parking pass, got back to school and rushed to class. Thankfully I made it on time.

So, that was God showing me something this morning and then testing me. It was kinda cool.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.