Z SoccerChic9: I have a plan.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
K, I walked outside the building just a few minutes ago, and it is an amazing day outside. Makes me wish I wasn't in here studying, not that I mind too much. But I figure it is not a complete summer if we don't go to the beach at least once. So do you guys want to all skip out on school/work/life today and head to the beach:)

I can bring some food and we can just chill, catch some waves, watch the sun set, talk around a fire (a contained one:), go for a walk along the beach, set off a firework, talk about our dreams, and just de-stress and not worry. I know it's impossible, you guys will claim that you can't leave work or something silly, but I can dream:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.