Z SoccerChic9: I exist.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
I learned today, that God has to break us before he can use us. It's the breaking part that is painful though. But, at the end of the day, it is worth it and also humbling that He would consider us worthy of that kind of attention.

I am able to breathe again - finished my large grammar exam and I think I did okay. Handed in some major assignments and tomorrow is Friday - so, it's all good. Monday I have off school due to the holiday this will be nice; not quite sure what I am going to do yet though.

They told us today that in September the work load will be three times as much as it is now, and we will be here till like 6:00 at night just in classes. I am not really sure how they could make it three times busier then it is, but I guess it must be possible. Considering I am picking up two more courses on top of my load, should keep me out of trouble:)

My advice to you tonight is: take time to notice the tiny details tonight, thank a friend just for being a friend, do something just for yourself, enjoy the amazing weather, and pause and be thankful that you are alive:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.