Z SoccerChic9: Friday night.
Friday, July 30, 2004
I spent the evening with my two little sisters and my mother. The boys are gone for the weekend camping, so it is just the girls home now! We had a good supper at Montana's and then did some shopping. I missed Bep tonight - it was wierd not having her there, I miss telling her all the stuff that is bothering me or making me happy. I miss her laughing at me cause I can be such a girl some days:o

I frusterate myself - most days:) Every morning when I walk out the door for school - I think, thank you God for the day and try to start my morning off thanking Him for the many blessings He has given me. It touches me how He takes the time to paint the sky in a brilliant color, send a beautiful day, create a raindrop, or cause a friend to be there when I need it most. Yet, I am so ungrateful. This is frusterating. I look at my life and I have everything I need to be happy - then why am I not. Somedays I can't wait till heaven. When I was younger I always thought, why would someone want to leave here and go to an unknown place. But lately, I can't wait somedays.

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.