Z SoccerChic9: Good evening.
Sunday, August 29, 2004
Today didn't feel like a Sunday even though it was. It's always wierd when that happens. We were in our new church building this morning for the first time - always exciting starting new things. I appreciate the air condition and the new seats:) Though now I have to start taking sweaters to church opposed to ice packs:)

I had a good weekend. Played in a beach volleyball tournament on Saturday which was great fun!! Then did some shopping for Tamarack with my sister and actually suceeded in finding a shirt I liked in our slut-crazed world - which we call girls clothes. So, that is quite a feat.

Tonight I plan on finishing my packing - I absolutely hate packing - like if I could get someone else to do it I would. Like what shirt looks best with the black pants - or maybe I should stick with the jeans - perhaps they blue shirt or does that make my eyes look wierd, and then the shoes - gotta colour coordinate those. And then, what if it snows, or we have a tornado? Like you gotta be prepared:) In the end I figure just pack it all and we are safe. So, I have three suitcases, two duffle bags, and one huge cart thing just for my make-up. Then there are the shoe bags and the snow suit bag. I hope Sarah has a lot of room in her truck:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.