Z SoccerChic9: I hate...
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Funerals. I absolutely hate the thought of having to walk through a room of people giving my condolences, and then stop by the coffin and look on the face of one who has left. It makes me nervous when I know I have to go to a funeral.

Though since we all must go this is what I would like my funeral to be. Not that I will know what actually happens but this is my idea:) A coffin made of a material that enables all those who attend my funeral to sign it. Cool hey. You sign my coffin and I go into the ground with part of you. I would like to be buried at night with torches around my grave. No, elaborate flowers or tomb stone, simplicty. Really, I am dead, I am not going to know or care that I had a small cross to mark my grave, or a massive stone piller. And maybe some fireworks to end the night. Be happy cause I am far better off. Smile a little, have a class of champane and hopefully be inspired.

Death Parlor

There was
a cold chill.
Our breath
created frost,
against clear air.
And as the line,
slowly wove;
as a snake in
the prarries.
We waited.
Waited for
our turn
to gaze;
for one last time.
At the face
of the one
we love.
And feel the
kiss of death
on his forehead.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.