Z SoccerChic9: It is over...the fat lady has sung.
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
I am done, free like a bird - for four days! I have decided to spend most of my afternoon shopping, I need clothes, no, more like I want clothes - being the self-centered person that I am:) Then I think I will clean my house, perhaps play soccer with friends tonight and maybe cut the grass. How exciting of a Wednesday night. Well the exciting part is I can stay up late and do whatever I want and not think of homework, that is exciting. So tonight, well normal people are toiling away behind machines, they will be wishing they were me (instead of vice versa). This is a great feeling - sorry to rub it in:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.