Z SoccerChic9: Tonight
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Well, I acomplished great things today. More like, spent way more time then I wanted to at the mall looking for things I needed. I hate that. You know in Limeridge, a decent size mall, pretty much every store has the same junk as the last one. It's amazing we all don't look the same because the clothing is all the same. Not much room for individualism now adays. Scary really, unless of course you like being like everyone else of course.

After the mall I went home, fed the animals did some straightening up, and cut the grass. Now I am at my parents house. Nick stoped by and told me that I should of been at soccer - I wish I was. Hopefully next time. I recieved my bill for tuition for next year's schooling. That should be reason enough to keep me from the mall but it wasn't. Girls:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.