Z SoccerChic9: I am content
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Well Thursday was a blast. I almost killed myself a few times and paid for it the next day by filling my sore muscle quota. I had fun hanging with friends all day, being outside and having nothing to worry about. Fireworks are always exciting, how can you not enjoy seeing bursts of beauty radiate the sky?

Last night I had fun hanging with friends at Gus's house - I discovered that bowling in not my life calling:)

This morning after exactly one hour of sleep (explains the dead look;) I headed to my parents house and got the last minute instructions as they headed off on vacation. Wierd, I am not going this year due to school. Kinda too bad, it's always fun. Sometimes it sucks to grow up - I think I will go to Never Never Land.

This is something new that you may not know. There is a fungus in Belize that eats CD's. I know, wierd. Here all this time we thought that CD's were pretty much indestructable - the diamonds of storing memory, and we were wrong. Although there could be some benefits to this; if we took it a step further. Perhaps we could cut back on our land fill if we used fungus, such as the CD eating one in Belize, to destroy our waste. It would be a natural way of controlling and eliminating garbage. And since we are producing 10% more garbage each year as statistics go this could be a postive and natural answer!

Sometimes I wonder, if you make a decision after much thought/prayer, weighing of the postives and negitives and you decide it is a good thing. Should you change your mind later on? Or are you over-analyzing a situation then?
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.