Z SoccerChic9: Today...
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I just finished a test - no clue how I did really - sometimes one never knows.

It was cold this morning - -30 with the windchill they tell me - and it definately felt like that walking across the never ending parking lot with my teeth chattering until they froze together - I am still unable to speak and it is a few hours later:).

It's my long day today - mostly due to the four hour break I have right smack in the middle of it but that's okay cause I will be working on my homework during that time cause I have to work tonight! It's a good plan really - especially when it is lived out!

I am like a dry sponge - nothing to say - sorry - I know you are all disapointed:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.