Z SoccerChic9: So ya....
Thursday, December 09, 2004
I was driving down the highway this morning on the way to my exam - which anyone who drives now a days knows this is quite a dangerous undertaking - when I was almost run over by a truck. It was quite tramatizing to say the least. I was calmly minding my own business, driving with great responsibility and awareness when all of the sudden, out of the blue sky, the truck, which was slightly ahead of me, decided to switch lanes without checking his mirrors. Yes, I know - shocking isn't it. All I ask is for a mere peak in your vehicle mirrors before switching lanes on a busy highway. But no, he didn't and I had to slam on my breaks. Yes, slam on my breaks, on the highway. How entirely outrageous.

After this entire ordeal, in which I tried to calm myself so that I didn't hyperventalate - I drove by him calmly and smiled. It was the most I dared do - considering he was quite a lot bigger then me (well his vehicle was) and I really didn't want to be spending my Christmas in the ditch alongside the highway.

I do believe this world is becoming an unsafe place and I am planning on buying a plane since I hear the air highways are a lot less conjested and much more polite.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.