Z SoccerChic9: It's a rainy day...
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
which the weather people (who of course are always right) have predicted will turn into ice rain by tonight - whoho, maybe school will be cancelled - that is me looking at the positive side:)

I drove home from school last night with Christmas carols playing on the radio - I am trying to get myself into the Christmas shopping mode - which somehow seems silly this year. I love Christmas shopping and the season, but sometimes it seems that everyone has so much already that you are just adding to the junk for no good reason other then - it's the season.

I recieved elastics on my braces today - what a pain I must say. I feel like I am muzzled (keep all nasty comments to yourself at this moment:p
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.