Z SoccerChic9: Wierd
Thursday, November 11, 2004
There is this guy sitting at the computer next to me chewing on his scarf. I find this kinda nervifying because this must mean he is hungry - and my arm only happens to be a few inches away. If I am missing an arm when you see me next you will know what happened.

The college if very dry today. My contacts are bugging me. Not that any of you care, but I thought I would tell you anyways - cause I am such a nice person - you can all stop gagging now:p

I cleaned my room last night. I got rid of a garbage bag of garbage, a couple of bags of extra stuff, and another garbage bag of things I didn't need. Yet my room somehow still looks quite full. When I see other people's houses - there is one thing that I tend to covet - and that is their big closets. I kinda wish mine was bigger somedays cause my stuff doesn't all fit in it. Maybe I just have too much stuff - that is a possibility.

Since I do most of the Christmas decorations each year, I have decided to decorate our house the last week of November. Not sure if this is too early or late. I never remember what I did the year before. Odd, maybe I am losing my mind.

Cheryl (one of my friends here at school)was in a hurry yesterday and accidently sprayed her hairspray all over herself thinking it was her perfume. Maybe we are all losing our minds here. There is a scary thought.

Anyhow, I am rambling about nothingness so I will stop. You can all sigh in relief together:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.