Z SoccerChic9: Funny things that have been said around me lately.
Thursday, December 09, 2004
My dad while we were shopping for Christmas presents last night - "Do you have some kind of wrapping program or something here." And yes, the cashier laughed.

My sister at the supper table - "The only reason you keep having kids is because you need the baby bonus to survive."

My dad imitating my mom at the supper table - "Give me children or I die." Followed by a loud crash as my mom threw the first thing that her hand found (my little sister:) Okay, kidding about the little sister part.

My little sister Esther when bragging to her 4 year old friend "Well my dad when he runs across the road can touch his mouth to his belly."

My brother when he read the list of things to do in Wal-Mart - "You should take all the rubber ducks from the bath section and float them in the fish tanks."

Our neighbor boy - "Shhh, be quiet, I hear a pig in your house (in all seriousness)." Which we discovered was my dad sniffling in his office.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.