Z SoccerChic9: The world winds it's way around.
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
I feel restless as of late. It is like chapters of my life's story are closing or in the process of beginning to close, and suddenly I feel like I need a change. Like I need to move on into some new unknown territory. It's odd.

One of the chapters of my life closed on Sunday. I always thought it would be odd when it happened, and yet when I was suddenly faced with it I was quite at peace with it being over. Wierd how life changes you, even in ways that you never expected.

I am excited about new possibilities, new dreams, unknown places, yet there is always a sadness, like for instance when you finish a good book. Somehow it is like you are losing a friend that was never anything less then wonderful. So, it is with a tinge of sadness that I say goodbye to some old things and forge ahead. But somewhere, beneath the surface bubbles the excitement of starting something new - being able to dream of a million and five possibilities.

It is during these moments of peace - with a blank paper and a keyboard before me - that I look ahead with great anticipation. Knowing that it won't always be easy, but ready for whatever life brings my way.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.