Z SoccerChic9: On a different note....
Thursday, December 09, 2004
My parents are leaving tomorrow at 1:00 for the Dominican Republic - two words come to my mind - Party Time:) Though on the outside I would only convey an attitude of extreme maturity and responsibility:) It was wierd, they decided they wanted to go away and randomly booked a trip and told me they were leaving on Friday (they told me that it was confirmed on like Wednesday). The wierd part was they weren't even concerned about setting off their pace makers or something with such a dramatic and last minute decision. Odd. So my first week off of school will be spent doing some re-decorating of our house (which is a surprise for my mom from my dad).

On a happy note - I have two exams left and they should be easier then most of my exams that I have done. I feel the stress leaving my body in a hasty retreat as I finish them off - which is a nice thing unless you love stress and it makes you happy.

I went to the Messiah last weekend, it was quite impressive I must say. I admire anyone who can sing as high as some of those ladies sang. I was sure someone was going to faint the way they held their notes and breath for like ever.

Cool thing, in April when I finish school Bep and I are going to go travelling for a week. My parents are donating their air miles and we will wait till the last minute and randomly pick a flight so some country. It should be fun - at least I am excited!!!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.