Z SoccerChic9: I realized...
Thursday, December 09, 2004
the reason why I normally don't drive with my sister. Due to the many people in my family all doing different things at the same time, I had to be dropped off at school. When my time had come, Bep came and picked me up. With her was Esther and Grace. All was well until we started hitting some hills. While we were going up the hills my sisters will make a rollercoaster going up a track noise - during which Bep would drive excruciatingly slow as to imitate a rollercoaster. When we hit the top of the hill the girls would throw up their hands (I covered my eyes when Bep started doing it too) and we would coast down the hill.

It was an interesting ride to say the least. Bep claims that if we would have been going the speed limit we would of hit the rabit that jumped across our path. I counterclaimed that if we were going the speed limit we would have passed the spot 20 minutes before the rabit even thought of crossing the road.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.