Z SoccerChic9: So....
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
I realized that I don't really have anything to write about - sad huh. It's almost sad enough to make me resort to commenting on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marriage - almost, but not quite.

My Family Law teacher claims that after her class, marriage stats go down drasticly. She has some pretty good horror stories of marriage - enough to make even the bravest girl cry and swear never to look at another guy:)

On a less depressing note - school is going well. I have my first test tomorrow - whooo, okay, I am not quite that excited. My schedule is a lot better then last semester - making me thankful!

Sad news - I have become addicted to life - scary huh.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.