Z SoccerChic9: Tuesday
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Well, I was going to visit my grandparents tonight but my grandfather is not doing so well. I am going to have to fit that in somewhere else this week - that may be a problem. Oh well, I will see what I can do. Soccer went well tonight - wierd all this cold weather we are having. I like it cause it's like fall weather - which I love. My test went well today - I think I did fine so that is positive. I have some more tests this week - I will have to do some studying tonight. Oh here is the latest poem - different from my normal style but hey - variety is a good thing - generally:)

Losing Grip on My Beam

I am falling.
Between tree tops -
and aniseed balls.
Falling quickly,
to my death.

Sigur Ros plays
this sounds track.
Cow eyes and
Avocado's stare
my way. Watching.

White Rose signs
point ahead, and
meatballs dance
across sky. Waiting.

Coffee cups laugh,
while trampolines smile,
and some where -
beyond play grounds
and pianos;
my exicutioner
stands.

I've recieved
my orders,
through email.
My time is up.

I have fell
of a bridge
built over time.
And, only the
ground can stop
me now.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.