Z SoccerChic9: I am...
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Not afraid of getting hurt. No, throughout life I have learned how to survive pain. To get over crushing pain that hurts so bad you can't cry. It is not that which scares me, but rather the thought of hurting someone that means so much to me. That is what makes me want to run and hide in B.C.. See, if I were to leave now, I would not hurt people any more. Sure some of my friends may be sad for a matter of like two months perhaps, but then they would move on and in the end I wouldn't have to hurt people. Something that I hate, and I can not stress enough, hate doing. The abosolute worst feeling in the world is letting someone down - hurting someone that means the most to you. That is what makes men turn to water, and strong independent woman crumble.

Anyhow, after that depressing thought I am off to a test. Wish me luck.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.