Z SoccerChic9: It bothers me...
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
When people are over competitive. Sure, it is good to have a somewhat competitive nature, to want to do well. But there are some people who just take that entire attitude to a whole new level. I am competitive, something I try to control and sometimes do not such a good job at. I guess they are right when they say you really can get to know a person when they play sports. It's true. A lot of who a person really is shows up when playing a sport. Wierd.

When I feel like I am not changing enough. Like I have a list; it is long. On this list is things I have to work on, things about me that need to change; things I need to do. Sometimes though it feels like nothing ever gets accomplished on this list. Like I am going in circles. Perhaps it is because I try to change too much at one time. Like you aren't going to see much progress when you are working on 2,456 different projects. However, if you were to focus on 5 you would see a whole lot more progress. Perhaps by working on these things slowly in small quantities, you actually will acomplish more because these small areas will affect bigger areas. Seriously, it looks good on paper - a whole lot harder to live out.

When people don't dream. I have many dreams - maybe that is a negitive thing but it's kinda exciting. Think of how many things you could do in this world. So many opportunities. That excites me. I love meeting people who have a passion for life, who aren't afraid to dream big dreams! These are the kind of people who never grow old and boring, for they see life in different colours then most. Never be afraid to dream.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.