Z SoccerChic9: Back to the grind
Monday, July 05, 2004
Well I walked into the dungeon this afternoon. As much as this semester is not exactly my most favourite, I still enjoy school. Monday's are generally long because it is after a weekend of hanging with friends and then I know I won't see them for like, gasp, four whole days:) Despite classes being boring I maintained a positive attitude. Tonight I am going to play soccer, something I haven't done for a while and I am looking forward to it.

The negitive side of this weekend though was due to it being a long weekend. I was "priviledge" to hear all the stories of what class mates did on the weekend, I think my weekend topped though.

My Palm Pilot died this morning, I think it was the batteries though I didn't think they were getting close to dying. I lost everything on it, kinda bites, considering I had some unsaved poetics. Ah well, such is the life of silly people who depend on machines:)

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.