Z SoccerChic9: It's Monday
Monday, July 05, 2004
I don't have classes till 2:00 -this is nice, though I do have a bunch of homework and stuff to do in the meantime - groceries being one of them along with cleaning my room and moving my drums down stairs. Sometimes there are tense moments in life, and it is usely in these moments that you learn to appreciate the people who are there for you. I had such a moment last night - I woke up tension free this morning. For tomorrow is always a new day and the troubles that seem so large will pass like a dandelion in summer breeze.

"Yesterday"

Alone and cold,
I roamed -
among jaged
peaks.
Searching for
a meaning;
something to
push me on.

And some where -
between night
and day.
At the
darkest point.
I found you.
Buried between
mountains of stone -
an oasis
that soothed
my raged heart
and gave me
hope again.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.