Z SoccerChic9: Life - it's good.
Monday, July 05, 2004
I had a very enjoyable evening. Playing soccer with a bunch of people I didn't really know. Wow, I think I ran enough to last a very long time. Don't pick the short Kenyan guy to cover, I swear he is on steroids. Though I did manage to steal the soccer ball away from him a few times! Afterwards I hung at the pier, good times. I love the place - don't think I will ever get sick of it. I think I should write a poem tonight. I feel like I have the potential of writting something decent. Keeps fingers crossed.

"Last Night"

Last night.
Confusion reigned
the skies.
Colouring it dark,
and blotting out
these stars.
My thoughts
scattered
in the wind.
Hopeless.

But this morning -
the sun rose
to greet me.
Spring breezes
brought me hope.
For throughout
that long,
damp night.
All was not lost.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.