Z SoccerChic9: I am happy
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Sometimes you hit these high points that just fill you with sheer happiness. It's like you've climbed a mountain for so long and suddenly you realize you have reached the top and you look around and the view is far better then you ever imagined. Everyone should experience these tastes of an oasis in the desert every once in a while!

I was thinking today (stop groaning:) and I think that almost all if not all anger comes from fear. When some one gets angry it generally is because they are afraid of something. So, perhaps fear is the cause of anger most days. Wierd. Never really thought of it that way.

I am excited cause I get to skip my last class today - go see Spiderman 2 tonight - and visit my grandparents. It may be a bit rushed but it's all good.

I have to pay my tuition tomorrow. Hmmm, there goes more money but I guess in pursuit of a better education I can't complain.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.