Z SoccerChic9: Tuesday...
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
I just finished a Canadian Politics test - I think I may of just failed my first test in college. How exciting:) It was quite hard to say the least and I had to write a whole lot of bull for most of it - which makes me nervous cause bull is only right so many times. Anyhow, I have another chance to redeem myself hopefully in the last test which is in a few weeks. Crazy.

The votes are coming in for the States election. Thankfully there is no reported problems in Florida this time:) Officials are predicting a record turnout to the election this year. Turnout for 2000 presidential election was only 51 per cent. Following a quirky tradition of post-midnight voting in New Hampshire's North Country, 16 people voted for Bush, 14 for Kerry and one for Ralph Nader.

So, it continues and we wait to see.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.