Z SoccerChic9: Monday..
Monday, September 27, 2004
Sometimes Monday's just fly by especially if you have no sleep;) I had a good weekend, though kinda busy, then again that does keep me out of trouble. I have a busy week ahead - but I am in my fourth week, that means at the end of the week, one month done already! Most exciting - time flies. Thanksgiving is coming up and that always makes me happy! Then mid-terms already - crazy really.

I visited a new church plant Sunday morning - I was greatly challenge by the ministry and outreach this church is doing. It was very impressive and convicting. Sometimes I think we just get too comfortable in our churches and we don't really work outside of our circles enough. Young churches always seem so full of life and ambition - too bad that we often lose that over time.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.