Z SoccerChic9: The Library.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
I am sitting here, at the back of the library in my favourite spot - where no one can see me, but I can see all. Sometimes, as I type, I wonder to myself - what is happening in the lives around me. I see many different faces here, and today I see his.

He slunk in more then walked, as if some giant weight was on his shoulders causing him to slouch into the soles of his shoes. Dartingly he looked around before choosing a computer within the fray. He was observing, quick looks around the room, searching for something, yet I was unable to determine what that something was.

To the common observer, he blends in - just another student at another computer, chatting on msn or "studying". But if you were to search deeper there was something intriguing. Like that mystery you never really could figure out.

And in a brief moment - at the most unexpected time, when I was observing and he was darting, our eyes met. In a brief glimpse I saw his soul, and we both knew.

He took off running, knocking students to the ground, haste making him careless and my footsteps behind him making him faster.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.