Z SoccerChic9: Nothingness
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
So, I came home from school today on my four hour break - only to discover that my mom had bought me all kinds of chocolate for valentines. Which, isn't too big of a deal, cause I am not a huge chocolate fan, so I recieve favours by bribing my siblings:) However, my mom, bought me white chocolate hershey kisses. Those things are to die for....especially cause I like white chocolate. Grrrr, so much for losing wieght, I will have to run extra long tonight on the treadmill.

So, I sit here, with a smirnof in hand, white chocolate kisses, and good music - all while I do homework - I can just feel my health spiralling down hill - but it's oh so good:) At least I will die happy with a white chocolate coated stomach:)

My boyfriend left his CD collection - well part of it - here on the weekend, and I am planning on stealing a few CD's!! But, don't tell him. I lke some fo his music tastes - I might leave some of the CD's untouched though - such as Andrea Bocelli's cds:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.