Z SoccerChic9: My life in a nut shell.
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
They say your unconscience comes out in your dreams. So, you are what you dream - which for some of us is a freaky thought.

Last night, I dreamed that I was at this place with a bunch of my friends, and there was this guy, and I wanted to talk to him. He was standing in a group of people. So, I thought dude, I will go over there and say hi. I walked over and as I got close I happened to trip on someone's shoe - and I felt with great ablomb (a most ungraceful and hard manner) with a thump right in the middle of the group on my face. The sad part, was no one did anything about it. So, I was laying in the middle of the group, hearing everyone talking, yet no one seemed to care that I almost had died. I did start laughing at myself in the deram - but ya, it was embaressing.

So ya, I guess my subconscience has told me that I am a hopeless failure at impressing people:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.