Z SoccerChic9: So ya....
Monday, January 31, 2005
I researched schools this weekend, maybe now the mailman is going to think I am smart cause Harvard, Yale and Patrick Henry brochures will be coming. Whooo, it's all very exciting. Not that I am definately going to go to these schools, but I am thinking of doing my Law Clerk after I finish here at Mohawk. Not 100% sold on this idea yet, but it is looking enticing. It's a two year course, though many law offices will pay for this, and if I wanted - Niagara has a cram course in which you can get your Law Clerk degree in four months. I figure that could be kinda fun, living in Niagara for a short period of time in which I also claim a degree!!

I love new possibilities, makes me excited, and this weather is great - reminds me of Spring and makes me happy:) I know, I think I am on drugs or something - a little loopy methinks.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.